Library Bag + Sunhat + Gems + Fabric Glue Combo Pack
These combo pack really packs a punch! Heavy duty plain white drawstring library bag (book bag), white adjustable sunhat, three Tulip fabric paints, two paintbrushes, apple-shaped mixing palette, over 150 rhinestones (gems / jewels) and fabric glue all packaged together in a gorgeous calico bag. Phew - this kit will keep the kids busy for days! Perfect for boys or girls - this is the perfect craft combo pack for children aged between 2 and 8.
Other Combo Packs are available. See the full range.
Free standard postage for all orders over $100 (Australia-wide)
- Heavy-duty 100% cotton cargo drill library bag with cord drawstring (44cm length x 34cm width)
- Adjustable (54cm to 50cm) pure white 100% cotton bucket style sunhat to suit ages 2-8 (approximate - if in doubt, please measure)
- Three (3) Tulip 3D fabric paints in either Carnivale (pink, yellow and blazin blue) or Rare Opal (apple green, red, blue) – 37ml each
- 150 x rhinestones (gems / jewels) in assorted colours, shapes and sizes
- Aleene's fabric glue
- Two (2) Renoir hog hair paintbrushes - size 8 (flat) and size 2 (round)
- Apple shaped paint palette
- Reusable calico bag
- Gift tag featuring your choice of puff-a-rocket, crab-a-nib, brush-a-fly or tort-a-pot
- Instruction booklet
- Blank card to protect your fabric from colour bleed and to practice your design
- If required, prewash fabric to remove sizing; do not use fabric softener
- Insert cardboard between layers of fabric
- Shake bottle well
- Test fabric paint or markers on card before applying to fabric
- Squeeze paint direct from bottle for 3D effect
- A paintbrush can also be used if 3D effect is not required
- For markers apply two to three light applications for deep colour
- Do not saturate fabric with ink as this may cause colour to bleed
- Let dry between applications
- Wait 72 hours before washing
- Hand or machine wash on gentle cycle with mild soap; line dry
- Clean up with soap and water
- Do not dry clean
Flat Rate Shipping
- Free postage for all orders over $100 Australia-wide
- $9.90 flat rate shipping across Australia (<$100) using Australia Post
- Tracking is available on all orders
- Express postage is also available for $15 (flat rate) across Australia.
- You can check the Australia Post Delivery Estimates for shipping times (we deliver from 6017 – Osborne Park DC, Western Australia).
- Shipping for international orders is available. Go to the checkout page to calculate shipping costs. If costs seem high, contact us for a more accurate estimate.
- Feel free to contact us for more information regarding shipping. We know you want your order as quickly as possible so we will generally ship by the next business day.
Liquid error: comparison of String with 0 failed